- Multi-purpose quick dissolved phosphate for meat, poultry and seafood processing.
- May be user dry addition at full scale of temperatures.
- Quickly dissolves in chilled water.
- Ideal for ice-cold applications.
- Treatment of seafood or meat prior to freezing stores natural moisture and minimizes drip loss.
- Reduce flavor and texture deterioration.
- Helps fish, shrimps and meat retain appearance of unfrozen food.
I. Chemical Name: Anhydrous Sodium tripolyphosphate
II. Molecular formula: Na5P3O10
III. Molecular Weight: 367.86
IV. Fast soluble in cold brine water
VI. Properties: White crystal powder,easily soluble in water,melting point is 622℃,easily soluble in water, bulk density at 0.7-0.9g/ml, Its water solution is alkaline.
|NAME OF INDEX||INDEX|
|Assay (dried basis),%||≥85.0|
|Loss on dry,%||≤0.7|
|Through 100 Mesh,%||60-80|
Application:Mainly used as detergent in washing, blench in paper making, and electroplating, etc. For food grade it is mainly used as food additive, buffering agent, emulsification agent, and nourishment, and modifying agent, etc.
Packing:25kgs net paper bags or 25kgs net plastic woven bags
Storage and transport: It should be stored in a ventilative and dry warehouse instead of in the open air, kept away from water, moisture and sunlight during transport, handled with care, so as to avoid damage to plastic bags. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.